Maximo FasTrack is a cloud-hosted solution that combines speed and security with the power of IBM Maximo. This keeps costs down and makes setup much faster – with no equipment or complex infrastructure requirements.
A traditional Maximo setup can take months – even for a relatively standard implementation. But Maximo FasTrack can be up and running in about two weeks, and comes with all of the core Maximo functions and features ready-to-go.
FasTrack is customized for you based on a straightforward onboarding process, and also includes the most common Maximo configurations and workflows requested by industry-leading companies.
FasTrack leverages all of the experience and best practices of Ontracks, a Platinum-level IBM Business Partner and a leading Maximo Consulting organization.
The system is fully supported, with 80 hours of support included with every contract and additional hours available for purchase based on your organization’s needs.
With minimal licensing requirements, even small asset-intensive organizations can benefit from the power of Maximo.
Maximo FasTrack is based around six main roles:
- Requesters create service requests and use desktop requisitions to start the purchase order process.
- Approvers sort and filter requests and easily approve them (including automatically generating purchase requests and Desktop Requisitions).
- Planners have the tools they need to coordinate everything from work orders to plans and schedules.
- Leads can see work assignments, choose jobs, and record time and parts for automatic allocation/inventory.
- Inventory specialists see open orders and purchase orders that are ready to receive, update statuses and manage inventory.
- and Buyers turn requisitions into Purchase Orders to initiate the procurement process with your approved Vendors.
With Maximo FasTrack, your organization can access the power of Maximo at a fraction of the cost – on an accelerated timeline. And by partnering with Ontracks, you’ll know that your data and your operations are in expert hands.
To learn more about how Maximo FasTrack can transform your business, visit MaximoFasTrack.com to download our whitepaper or request a consultation today.