Maximo FasTrack is based around six main roles:
- Requesters create service requests and use desktop requisitions to start the purchase order process.
- Approvers sort and filter requests and easily approve them (including automatically generating purchase requests and Desktop Requisitions).
- Planners have the tools they need to coordinate everything from work orders to plans and schedules.
- Leads can see work assignments, choose jobs, and record time and parts for automatic allocation/inventory.
- Inventory specialists see open orders and purchase orders that are ready to receive, update statuses, and manage inventory.
- and Buyers turn requisitions into Purchase Orders to initiate the procurement process with your approved Vendors.